Free come and try week for new players Monday 6th February to Friday 10th February. Free sessions include:-
- Cardio tennis Monday 6th February 9.30am – 10.30am
- Cardio tennis Tuesday 7th February 9.30am – 10.30am
- Squad training Tuesday 7th February 6.00pm – 7.30pm (for advanced or competition players – must book this session, please call Richard)
- Social mixed doubles Wednesday 8th February 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Free Hot Shots tennis lessons every day Monday 6th – Friday 10th February 4.00 – 4.45pm
All inspired to play after the AO? Now is your chance to try one of the above sessions for free, or if you know someone who may be interested then encourage them to come and try. No bookings necessary. Just come along to St Andrew’s Gardiner Tennis Club, 2-14 Kyarra Road, Glen Iris and bring a racquet if you have one or you can borrow one of ours. Enquiries to Richard on 0419 560 722.